Welcome


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Best Stuffs

Written on 14 OCT 2012

Hello! Is this Blogger? Do you remember me? My name and my past? I bet you do!

I haven't updated this long time ago! Well, finals is on Wednesday. Hope what I did this year really came to it. I've done so many stuffs but everything is useless. I don't wanna waste anymore time doing this kind of stuffs.

I really wanna make a change in 2 days. 2 days time definitely can make a change for me. All subjects are hard and it's not easy, you know.
WHY?
Because of me lack of knowledge and high on the relax this year.

Everyone said they have stress and I'm like whatthehell. For the year 2012, I admit that is the year of no stress and pressure for me. I wonder how will I do in just a few days time. I can still revise everything.

I'm not that dumb. I have a brain with intelligence. Just stay calm and keep on reading. It works, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment