Welcome


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rots & Changes

It's been 2 months I didn't update my blog so far. And I was just wondering, what happened to me these 2 months?

I've been rotting and rotting for these 2 months and nothing gets better. My attitude changed, results get worser and even my friends treat me in another ways. This is so in coincidence. It just happened to me so fast, just a blink of an eye.

There been fights between me and my mum like everyday. Worlds colliding. Teachers and homeworks pisses me off. Friends are so unexpected.

I have been really want to make a change during this period of time, but no. It's so hard. I can't stand it and I had enough. Now! Who ever bookmarked or remember my blog really needa know this!

There's already a period of time we din't talk. Or we can say, interact. And that's what you do always. The 3 of you really pisses me off sometimes. I have been trying to interact with you and waiting for you to do the right thing. At this moment, I really miss you guys. But I can't just do it.

I'm ashamed of myself. What I did was so wrong. This could make changes. Changes can change our future too. Good luck! I'll be seeing you guys right ahead of me. Shame on me!!!

I really really want to de-rot and change back. Because God knows we're worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment