Welcome


Thursday, April 05, 2012

The Truth

Well, it doesn't mean EVERYTHING is RIGHT just on a piece paper.

I'm still in thinking whether leave or not. Don't worry, I just decrease the percentage if you felt this way. After telling its along with all the time, you really cried. I was speechless on that second when I traveled to your blog.

Well, you cried the second time right? I keep avoid anything that makes the percentage decrease.

It's not only her. It is about boys also. Who sat beside me too. Well, today football was a messed. No one wants me to play. You know what I feel. Well I don't care! :/

Been give people zat whole day. What do I feel?
Jrmy? Zat people.
WSg? Okay but sometimes, URGHH. #wallet
SYg? More of zat people with attitude.
JEn? Zat annoying.
Vcy? Know about laughing in a different way.
MYw? Threatening people.
KWi? Football hater.
CXn? Just making someone happy but no.
Many more.

Others are okay, but sometimes like threatening.

Well, no need to say. But I also do best in threatening. So I will just express everything.


That's why I express everything out in just 30 minutes after the fight. With tears.
And now, we are tweeting without tagging each other. It's like sms you without selecting numbers.

Don't think to far, it's still early.
Decisions are unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment