Welcome


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 Days Off

2 days of epic weekend marriage.
2 days off epic days off.
1 day of not-so-epic public holiday.

It's been a long time I take day off from schools. Well, feel weird too.
And it is also a nice time to blog!

Its an epic weekend marriage for cousin and an epic day off too.
Well for tomorrow, whether its epic or not-epic public holiday. I still need to go through it.

Long time didn't enjoy these much. Maybe its school stress-ness or whatever.
But I just realized that not going to school and not sweating, stops my pimples increasing on my forehead.
In fact, it grows on my face!!!!
#AWKWARD

Well, awkward moments happens!

It's a luxuries moment at Maxims Genting. It's just the Premier Room, wish it was Signature xD
That's all for now and I'll keep on enjoying my Signature Hot Chocolate. :P

Tata! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment